Dr Giuseppina Padeletti is Research Director at the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR). Her expertise is in the field of innovative materials for fundamental studies, as well for microelectronics and mechanics applications. She is also an expert of advanced materials and technologies applied to Cultural Heritage, to assess the nature of art artefacts and their degradation processes, with implication to restoration and conservation issues.
- Among others, she is coordinating the European Project HERACLES (HEritage Resilience Against CLimate on Site), funded under Horizon 2020.
- She has been adjunct professor at University of Roma Tre. She followed and follows PhD training activity at ISMN-CNR and in collaboration with different Italian and Foreigners Universities.
- She is author of many papers on International Journals and patents.
- She organised and organises International conferences in the materials field (particularly, E-MRS Symposia and Conferences).
- She is member of European Materials Research Society (EMRS) Ex-Committee.
- She is a member of Applied Physics A and Heritage Board of Editor.